The Korean Polar Research Institute (KOPRI) is pleased to announce that the deadline for the submission of abstracts for 27th International Symposium on Polar Sciences (ISPS2022) has been extended until July 31, 2022. The ISPS2022 is scheduled to be held online, from September 20 to 21, 2022.
With "Two decades of Korean Arctic research: Looking back to look forward” as its overarching theme, the symposium invites papers that examine:
- Retrospect and prospect of atmospheric research in Ny-Ålesund;
- Svalbard as a barometer of climate change;
- Climate change impacts on Arctic terrestrial ecosystems;
- Response of the Arctic marine system to ongoing environmental changes;
- Remote Sensing in the Arctic; and
- Past and future of Greenland: a perspective on geology and environment
Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster presentations, and all submissions must be in English. Important dates are as follows:
- Abstract Submission: June 7 - July 31, 2022
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: August 2022
- Registration: 21 July - 31 August 2022
- ISPS 2022: September 20-21, 2022
Detailed information is available in the second circular are posted at the ISPS2022 website.