Exploring Permafrost in a Future Earth
The following themes denote the diversity of research to be presented at the conference, but are by no means restrictive:
- Lowland permafrost
- Mountain permafrost
- Planetary permafrost
- Subsea permafrost and gas hydrates
- Periglacial geomorphology
- Periglacial paleoenvironments
- Permafrost and climate change
- Permafrost in the water cycle
- Ecology, microbiology, biogeochemistry, and gas fluxes
- Natural hazards: assessment, adaptation, and mitigation
- Foundation engineering and architecture
- Infrastructure on permafrost
- In-situ and remote observation techniques and programs
- Socioeconomic and cultural dynamics
- History of permafrost engineering and research
- Education and outreach
Call for Abstracts opens on 3 August 2015; Abstract Submission Deadline is 1 December 2015.
If you wish to get all conference updates, please subscribe to the newsletter on the website. The newsletter will replace circulars.
For more information, see the conference website.