Abstract submission for the XIII International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences (ISAES 2019) is open on the Symposium website until 31 March 2019.
XIII ISAES 2019 will be held from 22-26 July 2019, at the Songdo Convensia in Incheon, Republic of Korea. The symposium aims to bring together Antarctic earth scientists from different areas in order to gather and highlight their outstanding expertise and ideas. 25 sessions are proposed under 10 major themes:
- Continental evolution of Antarctica
- Antarctic solid earth structure and interactions with cryosphere
- Past and present permafrost changes in Antarctica
- Glacial history of Antarctica and the Southern Ocean
- Antarctic surface processes and landscape
- Changes in the Southern Ocean
- Climate change in the 21st century
- Antarctica and the evolution of life
- Remote sensing and satellite
- General Antarctic earth sciences
For details of the sessions, see Themes and Sessions on the Symposium website.
For general information on ISAES 2019 and for abstract submission, visit the Symposium website.