The MEASO2018 Local Organising Committee warmly invites you to attend the MEASO International Conference and Policy Forum, to be held in Hobart, Australia from 9-13 April 2018.
Abstracts are invited on any of the five themes:
- Assessments of status and trends in habitats, species and ecosystems, and the causes of change.
- Responses of species to changing habitats, including ocean acidification, sea ice and temperature.
- Modelling and analytical methods to assess status and trends.
- Implementation of observing systems to estimate dynamics and change.
- Delivering science into policy: needs, expectations and delivery.
The deadline for abstract submission is 30 November 2017.
For registration and abstract submissions, please visit the conference website. The conference is co-hosted by the Australian Antarctic Division and the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre.
We look forward to seeing you in Hobart!