From Sunday 19 June 2022
To Friday 24 June 2022
Hits : 1291
Key focus areas of this symposium include (but are not limited to):
- Instruments and methods for observing high-accumulation, high-melt glaciers
- Glacier hydrology and wet firn
- Glacier runoff and sediment and nutrient export
- Tidewater and lake-calving glaciers
- Glacier-ocean-sediment interactions
- Surging glaciers
- Hazards associated with landscape change: outburst floods, landslides, and tsunamis
- Impacts on terrestrial and marine ecosystems
- Social and indigenous perspectives
Early bird registration is available until 15 April.
For full details, please visit the Symposium website.
Location : Juneau, Alaska, USA