Thursday August 28th, 2014 SCAR 2014 Open Science Conference, Antclim21 open science session , 11:30am - 1:30pm, 14:30 - 16:30, and Poster Session
- Thomas Bracegirdle: Why do different climate models give different answers? An analysis of 21st century wind changes over the Amundsen Sea, West Antarctica, in CMIP5 climate models.
- Cécile Agosta: Estimating Antarctic ice sheet surface mass balance contribution to future sea level rise using the regional atmospheric climate model MAR.
- Ryan Fogt: Seasonal Antarctic Station-Based Pressure Reconstructions During the 20th Century.
- Christopher Fogwill: Possible ocean-forced East Antarctic Ice Sheet instability and sea level change at the Last Interglacial.
- Marcel du Plessis: Using high-frequency glider data to understand effects of sub-mesoscale processes and atmospheric forcing on the mixed layer in the Subantarctic Zone.
- Cesar de Castro Martins: SST changes in Admiralty Bay, King George Island over last 50 years: Archael lipids (Tex86 paleothermometry) as temperature proxy
- Stephen Rintoul: What's happening to Antarctic Bottom Water?
- Joellen Russell: The ocean's role in climate: Projections from CMIP5 of the Southern Ocean and Antarctica in the 21st century
- Ernesto Molina-Balari: Primary Production and Phytoplankton Growth in the West Antarctic Peninsula: Observations and Modelling Analysis
- Lionel Carter: Polar-equitorial interactions off New Zealand from Last Glacial Maximum to 2014